*Please note due to high order volume we will be picking up yard cards after 7pm*
**Due to COVID 19 and out of an abundance of caution, we ask that you not come out while we are setting up, and please try not to touch them to help keep your family and ours safe!
***If your greeting is a gift for someone please pass the information on.
Spread kindness, joy and love not germs!
*Please Note: By booking your order of a yard card greeting placement with Oxford Yard Card, you agree to all policies stated below.
We are located on OXFORD, MISSISSIPPI!
Unfortunately, we will be unavailable April 9th – 11th.
We do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
Here’s How Easy It Is
- Click on Reserve Your Date here.
- We’ll schedule your Yard Card.
- We’ll discuss the details: type of event; sign names/letters required; where you want the signs located in your yard, and confirm all information required for your event.
- We’ll install and pick up the Yard Card.
How to Pay
- Oxford Yard Card accepts PayPal, all major credit cards (processing fee will be added to both), and cash (a $25 additional deposit may be required)
- Payment is due within 48 hours of the reservation date not the date of the sign placement date. Failure to pay within 48 hours could result in your order being canceled or having to pay the “Rush Fee”.
- By placing an order with Oxford Yard Card you agree to the rental and refund policies stated on this website.
- To review Oxford Yard Card policies see below.
- 1-25 letters & numbers $65.00+tax
- 26 + additional letters & numbers TBD+tax
- $25 + tax “Rush Fee” for orders placed after 12am the day before the requested date
- Deliveries or pickups on any major holiday are an additional $30+tax. Those dates are January 1st, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, December 24th, 25th, & 31st.
- Additional nights are $50+tax each
- Additional fee for deliveries outside of 38655 (this does include Abbeville & Taylor)
Rental & Reservation Policy
- Payment is required at the time of booking to hold your reservation date. Failure to pay within 48 hours could result in your order being canceled or having to pay the “Rush Fee”.
- Depending on availability we can deliver outside of Oxford for an additional fee.
- Outside of Oxford setups may require an early setup time (AM) depending on location.
- Our display items WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting, or playing on it. Please DO NOT allow anyone to play on or around the lawn greetings display.
- Please do not damage, destroy, or vandalize our signs. These letters & characters are our property & business.
- You will be charged $25 per item for any missing or damaged lawn display items.
- Please do not attach anything to any part of the display (balloons, flowers, etc).
- If you have a lawn crew coming, please arrange for them to come before we arrive or reschedule your lawn crew for a different day. (If we have to clean our equipment due to lawn clippings there will be a $25 cleaning fee)
- PLEASE NOTE IN THESE MONTHS (JUNE, JULY, AUGUST, & SEPTEMBER) TO WATER THE LAWN FOR SEVERAL DAYS PRIOR TO THE SIGN BEING PLACED. [see below on refund policy]
- Please DO NOT move or pull the signs from the ground. (There will be a $25 disinfecting fee if signs are moved or pulled)
- Oxford Yard Card nor its representatives are responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property while the rental is on display on your property.
- Please do not remove Oxford Yard Card marketing sign that is alongside your greeting.
- We encourage you to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration. However, please DO NOT pull the signs from the ground.
- By booking with Oxford Yard Card, you are agreeing to allow photographs of your display to be used for marketing purposes unless otherwise requested in writing.
- Unfortunately, we do not set up in apartments or duplexes
*3 day notice is required for cancellation with no penalty.
- If you must cancel your booking within 3 days, you will receive 1/2 of your booking fee as a refund.
- There is no fee for a rescheduling of a mutually agreed upon date. You may leave the full amount on credit for a future booking date, based on our availability.
- No refunds will be given if YOU cancel due to inclement weather after the 3-day notice. However, if WE are unable to set up any lawn displays due to inclement weather, we will reschedule at a mutually agreed on time or provide a full refund. Inclement weather includes lightning/thunderstorms, tornados, heavy rain, high winds, and any other Act of God that would put us or our lawn display in harm’s way.
- In the event of the yard or ground being too hard to place the sign, 1/2 of the booking fee will be refunded. However, if there is an additional charge, that fee WILL NOT be refunded.
- No refunds will be given due to the client giving us the wrong address.
- No refunds will be given due to the homeowner requesting us to remove the lawn display.
- No refunds will be given due to being denied access to a gated community.
- No refunds will be given due to any animals that prevent the display from being set up.
- No refunds will be issued due to animal droppings in the yard that prevents us from setting up. Please be sure have all droppings picked up before we arrive.
- No refunds will be given for circumstances that prevent us from setting up the display that is out of our control.
Can I talk to a real person?
Of course! Call us directly 662-446-2273