We are located in
We here at Oxford Yard Card wanted to take this moment and thank our wonderful community for all your support. We absolutely love what we do by putting smiles on people’s faces for your special occasions.
.We apologize, but unfortunately, we will be unavailable from December 17th – December 23rd.
*Please Note: By booking your order of a yard card greeting placement with Oxford Yard Card, you agree to all policies stated below.
Signs will be put out after dark the night before the requested date; however, we cannot give a specific time. Signs will be picked up after 7 PM.
If your greeting is a gift for someone please pass the information on. Spread kindness, joy, and love!
Here’s How Easy It Is
- Click on Reserve Your Date here.
- Once we’ve received your reservation we will call you to verify your Yard Card information.
- We’ll discuss the details: type of event; sign names/letters required; where you want the signs located in your yard, and confirm all information required for your event.
- We’ll install and pick up the Yard Card.
How to Pay
- Oxford Yard Card accepts PayPal, all major credit cards (processing fee will be added to both), and cash (a $25 additional deposit may be required)
- Payment is due within 48 hours of the reservation date not the date of the sign placement date. Failure to pay within 48 hours could result in your order being canceled or having to pay the “Rush Fee”.
- By placing an order with Oxford Yard Card you agree to the rental and refund policies stated on this website.
- To review Oxford Yard Card policies see below.
- $75.00+tax ( for one day’s rental ) – 1-25 letters & numbers
- Additional nights are $50+tax each
- 26 + additional letters & numbers TBD+tax
- $25 + tax “Rush Fee” for orders placed after 12am the day before the requested date
- Deliveries or pickups on any major holiday are an additional $30+tax. Those dates are January 1st, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, December 24th, 25th, & 31st.
- Additional fee for deliveries outside of 38655 or Oxford Proper
Rental & Reservation Policy
- Payment is required at the time of booking to hold your reservation date. Failure to pay within 48 hours could result in your order being canceled or having to pay the “Rush Fee”.
- PLEASE NOTE IN THESE MONTHS (MAY, JUNE, JULY, AUGUST, & SEPTEMBER) TO WATER THE LAWN FOR SEVERAL DAYS PRIOR TO THE SIGN BEING PLACED. (If you have purchased the sign for someone else please pass this information along)[see below on refund policy]
- Because of this issue Oxford Yard Card has full discretion on where to place the Yard Card Greeting.
- Depending on availability we can deliver outside of Oxford for an additional fee.
- Outside of Oxford setups may require an early setup time (AM) depending on location.
- Our display items WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting, or playing on it. Please DO NOT allow anyone to play on or around the lawn greetings display.
- Please do not damage, destroy, or vandalize our signs. These letters & characters are our property & business.
- You will be charged $25 per item for any missing or damaged lawn display items.
- Please do not attach anything to any part of the display (balloons, flowers, etc). This may also result in a $25 fee.
- If you have a lawn crew coming, please arrange for them to come before we arrive or reschedule your lawn crew for a different day. (If we have to clean our equipment due to lawn clippings there will be a $25 cleaning fee)
- Please do not have your sprinklers running before we come to set up. If they are running and we are unable to set up there will be no refund.
- Please DO NOT move or pull the signs from the ground. (There will be a $25 fee if signs are moved or pulled)
- Oxford Yard Card nor its representatives are responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property while the rental is on display on your property.
- Please do not remove the Oxford Yard Card marketing sign that is alongside your greeting.
- We encourage you to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration. However, please DO NOT pull the signs from the ground.
- By booking with Oxford Yard Card, you are agreeing to allow photographs of your display to be used for marketing purposes unless otherwise requested in writing.
- Unfortunately, we do not set up in apartments or duplexes.
- A $35 re-delivery fee will be charged if we must return to remove, move and re-setup a greeting at the correct address or a different location at same home. This also applies if we are unable to gain access to your property and must return at a later time/day to install.
- Oxford Yard Card reserves the right to politely decline orders that are political, controversial, lewd, disrespectful, or that do not fit the celebratory nature of our business. If an order is declined, a full refund will be given.
*3 day notice is required for cancellation with no penalty.
- If you must cancel your booking within 3 days, you will receive 1/2 of your booking fee as a refund.
- There is no fee for a rescheduling of a mutually agreed-upon date. You may leave the full amount on credit for a future booking date, based on our availability.
- No refunds will be given if YOU cancel due to inclement weather after the 3-day notice. However, if WE are unable to set up any lawn displays due to inclement weather, we will reschedule at a mutually agreed-on time or provide a full refund. Inclement weather includes lightning/thunderstorms, tornados, heavy rain, high winds, and any other Act of God that would put us or our lawn display in harm’s way.
- In the event of the yard or ground being too hard to place the sign, 1/2 of the booking fee will be refunded. However, if there is an additional charge, that fee WILL NOT be refunded.
- No refunds will be given due to the client giving us the wrong address.
- No refunds will be given due to the homeowner requesting us to remove the lawn display.
- No refunds will be given due to being denied access to a gated community.
- No refunds will be given due to any animals that prevent the display from being set up.
- No refunds will be issued due to animal droppings in the yard that prevents us from setting up. Please be sure to have all droppings picked up before we arrive. We will not set up if there are large amounts in the yard.
- No refunds will be given for circumstances that prevent us from setting up the display that is out of our control.